If you are the victim of sexual assault
- Get to a safe place.
- Call 911 for emergency help.
- Immediately report an assault to the police.
- Report to Campus Security, 527-2222, whether or not you decide to press charges.
- Seek medical attention immediately. Do not bathe or shower before visiting medical facility.
- Collect all clothing that can be used as evidence.
Seek emotional support from friends and counselors.
- Counseling Resource Center, 527-2147
- Sexual Abuse Helpline, (800) 234-0038
If you witness a sexual assault
- Call 911 if it is an emergency and offer emotional and physical support to victim.
- Call any number below for a non-emergency assault:
- Campus Security 527-2222
- College Place Police 525-7773
- Dean of Women 527-2531
- Dean of Men 527-2111
- Counseling Center 527-2147
- Campus Health Services 527-2425
Last update on July 17, 2014