Reporting an accident or injury to WWU

  •  Report any injury to your supervisor, instructor, or residence hall dean.
  •  An injured employee and the supervisor must complete an Incident Report and Accident Investigation Report available from Risk and Safety Management, 2250.
  •  An injured student or college guest would complete an Incident Report available from Campus Health Services, 2425. After hours, Incident Reports are available from Campus Security, 2222, or the WWU web page 
Page maintained by John McMackin
Last update on April 21, 2010