Civil Disturbances or Demonstrations

Call Campus Security, 2222, if any of the following occurs

  •  Interference with normal operations of the university.
  •  Prevention of access to offices, buildings, or other facilities.
  •  Threat of physical harm to persons or damage to facilities.

Take these actions

  •  Alert persons in the area.
  •  Lock doors, secure files, documents, and equipment.
  •  If instructed, evacuate building and wait for further instruction.

Campus Security 309 South College Ave College Place, WA 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613

Page maintained by John McMackin
Last update on April 26, 2011