Accident/Incident Reporting

In the case of an accident or illness that requires emergency treatment, go directly to the most appropriate medical facility for treatment.

All injuries, illness, or incidents, no matter how slight, must be reported IMMEDIATELY.

Accident/Incident Forms:

Intercollegiate Athletics (non-employees)
Non-Work-Related (including guests)
Work-Related (faculty/staff/student employees)

Campus Security 309 South College Ave College Place, WA 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613

Page maintained by John McMackin
Last update on July 23, 2014