All enrolled Walla Walla University students have Accident Insurance. While school is in session students are covered for accidents on campus or school sponsored activities, up to $3,000 per occurrence (See the Insurance Brochure). Students are not covered during published breaks, including summer, from the time the student leaves for breaks, during breaks, and up to the time the Covered Student is back on campus, with the exception of university sponsored activities.
IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT OR INJURY THE STUDENT SHOULD:
- Go to the nearest doctor or hospital, as needed. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the emergency room for treatment.
- Obtain an Insurance Claim Form online or from the WWU Portland School of Nursing Campus. Forms can also be obtained from A-G Administrators at the address below.
- Send a signed and completed claim form, including Insured's address, social security number, name of school, and all itemized hospital and medical bills to:
- For status of a submitted claim or payment of a claim, contact A-G Administrators at the address above.
- In addition to the above, students must mail or fax the claim form to :
CLAIM FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF ACCIDENT OR INJURY OR AS SOON AS REASONABLY
Last update on November 11, 2013