Student Accident Insurance

Students covered under the Student Accident Insurance

All enrolled, tuition-paying graduate or undergraduate students attending the Billings, College Place, Missoula, Portland or Rosario campuses, and students in the summer work program, are covered by the WWU Student Accident Insurance Policy, with a maximum coverage of $3,000 per occurrence. This covers most accidents on campus and campus-owned housing during the school year or term for which they are enrolled. It does not cover accidents occurring off campus, with the exception of University sponsored activities. Adventist College Abroad Students and Student Missionaries are excluded from coverage. Task Force workers and HomeBase students may "purchase" this insurance. Students must actively attend classes for 45 days following the date of enrollment in the insurance programs.

What is covered?

When the Covered Person incurs covered expenses, because of injury occurring while the policy is in force, and receives within 90 days following such injury any of the following types of treatment, payment will be made for the eligible expenses at the Usual, Reasonable and Customary charges actually incurred within 52 weeks from the date of injury, not to exceed in the aggregate maximum of $3,000 per accident:

  • Treatment by a licensed doctor
  • Any hospital care of service while hospital confined or on an outpatient basis
  • x-ray examinations
  • Prescription drugs
  • The services of a registered graduate nurse (other than a nurse who ordinarily resides in the Covered Person's home or who is related by blood, marriage, or legal adoption to the Covered Person)
  • Service by professional local ambulance service
  • Dental treatment made necessary by injury to natural teeth

Coverage is also included for club and intramural sports. This Plan limits injuries from P.E., Gymnastics class to $250 per injury maximum. Any expenses incurred as a result of a sickness are excluded under the Student Accident Plan.

Note: The eligible Student is not covered during published breaks, including summer, from the time the student leaves for breaks, during breaks, and up to the time the covered Student is back on campus, with the exception of University sponsored activities.

Walla Walla University Student Accident Insurance Brochure

How to fill out a claim form

In the event of an accident or injury the student should:

  • Report at once to Campus Health & Wellness so that proper treatment can be prescribed or referral given. When not in school, go to the nearest doctor or hospital. In the event of a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the emergency room for treatment.
  • Obtain an online Insurance Claim Form, Campus Health & Wellness Clinic or from A-G Administrators, Inc. at the address below
  • Send signed and completed claim form, including Insured's address, social security number, name of school, and all itemized hospital and medical bills to:
              A-G Administrators, Inc.
              P.O. Box 979
              Valley Forge, PA 19482
              (800) 634-8628; fax (610) 935-2860
  • For status of a submitted claim or payment of a claim, contact A-G Administrators, Inc. at the above address.

Claim forms must be submitted within 90 days of accident or injury or as soon as reasonably possible.

A-G Administrators contact information: 
                    A-G Administrators, Inc.
                    P.O. Box 979
                    Valley Forge, PA 19482
                    (800) 634-8628; fax: (610) 935-2860

Page maintained by Mary Lynn Grizzell
Last update on September 3, 2014