In the event of Injury or Sickness (this is for non-work related incidents) you should:
If you are on the WWU College Place Campus,
- If possible, report immediately to Campus health & Wellness so that proper treatment can be prescribed.
- You can obtain a claim form at the time. CHW will assist you with both filling out and the filing the procedure.
- If you have been seen by a community provider, come to CHW within one week of the accident or illness onset date to fill out the claim form for submission.
If you are on another campus or away from WWU:
- Obtain appropriate treatment.
- Notify the Claims Administrator at A-G Administrators within 30 days after the date you were injured or the beginning of the illness, or as soon as reasonably possible.
- Download online Claim form (this will require a log-in)
- Complete the claim form in full, and sign it.
- The Completed claim form should be mailed within 90 days from the date of injury or from the date of the first medical treatment for a Sickness, or soon as reasonable possible. Retain a copy for your records and mail a copy to A-G Administrators, Inc. No additional claim forms are needed as long as the Covered Person’s name and identification number are included on the bill.
- Direct all questions regarding eligibility under this Plan and/or to obtain a claim form to Wells Fargo Insurance Services, USA, Inc.
- For questions regarding benefits, status of a submitted claim or payment of a claim, contact A-G Administrators, Inc. at the address below.
Questions Regarding Claims
A-G Administrators, Inc.
P.O. Box 979
Valley Forge, PA 19482
CLAIM FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF INJURY OR FIRST TREATMENT FOR SICKNESS
Campus Health & Wellness
133 S. College Ave, Suite 101
College Place, WA
Questions Regarding Coverage:
Wells Fargo Insurance Company
To find a provider within the First Choice Health Network
click on “First Choice Health” or
Call First Choice Health at (800) 467-5281.
Last update on November 11, 2013