Prayer Ministries is dedicated to praying for Walla Walla University’s students, staff, faculty and the Walla Walla community. This ministry is devoted to praying for those in need, and those who are rejoicing. We are devoted to praying for and with you, whatever you may be happening in your life.
How do I get involved?
There are several ways to get involved in prayer ministries this year, including:
Getting involved with our prayer team by:
- Contacting Stephen Farr or Lauren Spickelmier to join!
- Signing up here to volunteer at the prayer house at least 1 hour a week.
- Coming to Prayer Meeting Monday nights at 9 P.M.
- Joining us to pray for the Vespers speaker Friday nights at 7:50 P.M.
- Joining the Circle Church Prayer Team Sabbath mornings at 10:30 A.M. in the CTC Black Box.
Attending our other events throughout the quarter, like:
- Pray31, a daily prayer event every night at 9:00 in the Prayer House from Oct. 1-31
- Prayer, Praise, and Popcorn every other Friday evening after vespers. Our next one is Oct. 17th!
If you have something you need prayer for, email us here and we will pray for you.
Last update on November 9, 2014