For All Walla Walla University-Sponsored International Travel
Please fill out the International Travel Request Application:
Travel must be authorized by the required signatures at the end of the form prior to any advertising, fundraising or making travel arrangements. Proposals should be submitted a minimum of two months before the proposed departure date.
What constitutes University sponsorship?
1. Travel is organized on behalf of a University organization.
2. If one or more of the following apply, the travel is considered University-sponsored:
- Any advertising is done through the University
- Participation relates to continuing education
- A University account contributes funds
- Held money is disbursed through a University account
- Traveler reports as a tax-deductible expense
- Travel fulfills University contractual agreements
- Traveler was invited, or is attending as a representative, because the traveler is a student or employee of the University
- Travel activity is fully supported, supervised, and controlled by the University
- Student organizations
- Religious groups
- Sports clubs
- Intercollegiate athletics teams
- Civic engagement organizations
- Residence halls
- Academic credit will be earned
- Sabbatical-related activity
Last update on December 17, 2014