International Travel

For All Walla Walla University-Sponsored International Travel

Please fill out the International Travel Request Application:

  • Paper form                                   

Travel must be authorized by the required signatures at the end of the form prior to any advertising, fundraising or making travel arrangements.  Proposals should be submitted a minimum of two months before the proposed departure date.

What constitutes University sponsorship?

1.  Travel is organized on behalf of a University organization.

2.  If one or more of the following apply, the travel is considered University-sponsored:

  • Any advertising is done through the University
  • Participation relates to continuing education
  • A University account contributes funds
  • Held money is disbursed through a University account
  • Traveler reports as a tax-deductible expense
  • Travel fulfills University contractual agreements
  • Traveler was invited, or is attending as a representative, because the traveler is a student or employee of the University
  • Travel activity is fully supported, supervised, and controlled by the University
  • Student organizations
  • Religious groups
  • Sports clubs
  • Intercollegiate athletics teams
  • Civic engagement organizations
  • Residence halls
  • Academic credit will be earned
  • Sabbatical-related activity

Page maintained by Marianne Goltz
Last update on December 17, 2014