1. I will register at the Records Office with the Clearance for Registration Form provided by the Career Center before any of my hours will be counted for the Co-op experience. No retroactive credit will be allowed.
2. My Training Agreement & Learning Objective form will be completed and submitted to the Career Center by the second week of the Co-op experience.
3. I will submit my Weekly Time Sheets every week by electronic submission.
4. I will submit the Student Evaluation & Employer Evaluation during the last week of the quarter so my advisor can assign a grade.
5. I understand that it is my responsibility to meet all of these requirements for my Co-op experience at Walla Walla University.
The Co-op Coordinator has explained, and I have read, the above information. I understand that it is my responsibility to make sure that all the requirements are met.
Phone Number (during Co-op term)
Co-op Advisor (whoever grades you)
Co-op Term & Number of Credits
Expected Graduation Date
Have you talked to your academic advisor about this position?