Federal Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling

The US Department of Education requires Walla Walla University to provide loan entrance counseling to all student loan borrowers. You are required to complete this counseling even if you took out student loans while attending other schools. It must be completed before we can disburse your loan funds to your student account.

Entrance counseling will explain the terms of the loan.

If you have any questions about the information you receive, you may contact us:

  • Call us at 527-2315 or 1-800-656-2315

  • Visit us in Room 307 of Canaday Technology Center

  • Email us

Complete Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling

Page maintained by Amanda Fleck
Last update on July 16, 2014