Loan Exit Counseling

Exit Counseling for Perkins, Nursing & Institutional Loans

If you have Perkins, Nursing, or other institutional loans, you will need to complete an exit interview when you graduate or cease to be enrolled at least half-time.

University Accounting Service will be handling your loan(s) including your exit interview.


Once you have been notified by email from University Accounting Service, you will be able to complete your exit interview online at

Done with Institutional loan exit counseling? Visit our Campus-based Loan page for information about setting up your UAS Echo account and making payments. Even if you're not in repayment, it's never too early to start managing your loans.

Exit Counseling for Direct Loans

All Federal Stafford Loan borrowers are required to complete exit counseling for their loans when they leave Walla Walla University. The link below will take you to where you will complete the required counseling. 

You will need a FSA ID to log in. If you don't have an FSA ID, you can create one at In order to complete the exit counseling, you will need your Driver's License, expected permanent address, employer information, and contact information for your next of kin and two personal references (with different addresses).

Read the information carefully. There will be questions throughout the exit counseling that you must answer correctly. The exit counseling session will take about 30 minutes to complete.

After you log in, select "Complete Counseling", then "Start" Exit Counseling, or watch the video below for help getting started.

Ready to begin?  Click the image below or click here.

Page maintained by Amanda Fleck
Last update on June 22, 2015