Student Financial Services is here to help you with your finances throughout your time at Walla Walla University and into loan repayment. Part of what we do to help is make sure you're informed and aware of your financial situation so you are on your way to making thoughtful financial decisions on your own.
Walla Walla University offers several ways that you can become more financially literate. Here are some options:
- Like our SFS Facebook page to stay informed with announcements, articles, and infographics.
- Enroll in Life Skills and take a few courses to learn more about budgeting, credit management, paying for college, and student loans.
- Sign up for Cash Course for a student-oriented financial literacy course.
- Take Financial Awareness Counseling offered by Federal Student Aid.
- Talk to a financial counselor for personal assistance with your student finances.
Last update on July 17, 2014