Financial Clearance Instructions
Fall 2013: Wednesday, September 25, 2013, 4:00 pm
Winter 2014: Thursday, January 2, 2014, 4:00 pm
Spring 2014: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 4:00 pm
1. Log on to your myWWU account [ myWWU Login ]
2. Go to your STUDENT CENTER
3. Choose: Financial Clearance (Green button at the right)
4. Start with Step 1--Questions, double check your Campus, check that you will be attending this quarter, select your place of residence, cafeteria meal plan, and enter the number of credits you are registering for. Click Save.
5. Select Step 2 (box at the top), review your Budget and find out what amount is needed for your down payment, (under Payments) then click Save (if any changes were made) at bottom of page.
6. Select Step 3 (box at the top), to find out what else you need to do to complete your Financial Clearance. (i.e. make payment, sign promissory note, complete Entrance Interview, etc.).
a. If you don’t need to complete any tasks, continue with Step 4--Signature section and finish your Financial Clearance.
b. If tasks need to be completed log off your myWWU account and complete the necessary tasks. (i.e. Promissory notes) Some tasks may take up to one business day for a hold to clear. When all tasks are complete, return to a computer and log back on to your myWWU account and finish your Financial Clearance.
7. Complete Step 4--Signature section
a. Click in each of the four boxes after reading the statements
b. Click on Sign Form
8. Go back to your STUDENT CENTER and select the green Registration Finalization button at the right
a. Review to make sure you have no holds.
b. NOTE: Check adresses where statements are being sent. Make any necessary changes so appropriate people receive your monthly statement and discuss your student account.
c. Click on the FINALIZE button to complete your registration process. You should get an animated Jumping Einsten when everything is complete.
When you are done with myWWU don't forget to log out.
If you have any questions, please email Student Financial Services or phone our office at 509-527-2815 or 800-656-2815.
Last update on August 9, 2013