Yellow Ribbon Program
You've done your part. Now we'll do ours.
If you qualify for full benefits under the Veterans Administration Post-9/11 GI Bill, Walla Walla University and the VA will cover your tuition. What’s more, you may receive a housing allowance and money to purchase textbooks and class materials.
- You must have served at least 36 months of active duty since Sept. 11, 2001.
- You were honorably discharged from active duty for a service-connected disability, and you served 30 continuous days after Sept. 10, 2001.
- You are a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill based on a veteran’s service under the eligibility listed above.
The WWU advantage
WWU offers a close-knit, stimulating Christian environment created for rigorous study and preparation for meaningful contributions to our world. At WWU you’ll find:
- More than 100 areas of study ranging from automotive technology to theology.
- Graduate studies in biology, education, psychology and social work.
- A low student-to-teacher ratio.
- Distance learning classes.
- Study support and learning screenings at our Teaching Learning Center.
- Counseling at our Career Center.
- Problem-solving and testing services at The Counseling and Testing Center.
- Disability Support Services.
- A connection with employers who know WWU for our quality academic programs and hands-on learning opportunities.
- Robust spiritual and social options in an intimate, residential campus environment.
See Walla Walla University for yourself with our campus visit program.
How to enroll
To learn more about Walla Walla University’s admissions requirements and process, visit www.wallawalla.edu/apply or call (800) 541-8900.
Last update on February 17, 2011