Academic Transcript Request
Walla Walla University understands the importance of providing our students with effective and efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to Graduate School, professional certification, and other important events depends on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript and we want to keep you informed of order and delivery status. We also understand the need to protect the privacy of your transcript and our obligations under federal law. The instructions that follow will enable you to request your transcript for delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible. Online ordering is recommended as it results in less expensive and faster service; however, written requests are also accepted.
Currently enrolled students are encouraged to initiate transcript requests using myWWU. After you login, navigate to the transcripts tab and follow the instructions. Here is a direct link to this page: https://mywwu.wallawalla.edu/transcripts
Former students who attended after 1988 are also encouraged to use myWWU and can use the link above. If you don't have an account, contact computer support (509) 527-2317 during business hours and request an account be made.
FORMER STUDENTS WHO ATTENDED BEFORE 1988 WILL NEED TO ORDER BY WRITTEN REQUEST. See below for instructions:
Ordering by Written Request
Transcript requests may be initiated by downloading and completing a Transcript Request Form (pdf).
Completed and signed forms may be:
|1. Mailed to:||Academic Records Office|
Walla Walla University
204 S College Ave
College Place, WA 99324
|2. Faxed to:||(509) 527-2574|
|3. Emailed to:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Cost and Payment Options
Walla Walla University transcript request fees are as follows:
- Online requests for Electronic Transcripts are $8.00 each.
- Online requests for mailed transcripts are $10 for processing and postal services.
Online faxed and emailed requests will require credit/debit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) at the time of the order.
Written requests are $15 for each transcript. Written requests must include credit card payment, cash, or check payable to Walla Walla University.
Transcript requests initiated online are typically processed within one business day. Written transcript requests are typically processed within 2-3 business days. These times may be extended during peak processing times, such as at the end of a quarter.
Requests received before 2:00pm will be processed the same day; requests received after 2:00pm will be processed the next business day.
Electronic Delivery of Your Transcript
While ordering your transcript online, you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript. Walla Walla University recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts sent electronically are delivered as PDF documents through a secure Web application.
- You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- Electronic delivery is possible through our established network of more than 1,800 certified receivers. If the recipient is outside of our network, delivery can still be made if we are provided with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request that the individual add @escrip-safe.com to their safe sender email list.
Other Delivery Methods
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically, it will be sent by U.S. first class mail.
- You may request to pick up your transcript at the Registrar’s office.
Last update on April 9, 2015