E. L. Mabley Archives Home Page    Welcome to the WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection


Buildings on Campus


Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
View of campus, March. [75 views] The old gym. Taken between 1920 and 1940. [67 views] The College Garage. Taken between 1910 and 1930. [79 views] A Service Station. Taken between 1910 and 1930. December since the sign says "Merry Christmas." [89 views] The Upper Columbia Conference office, formerly the Normal training school, on the W.W.C. campus. Taken between 1910 and 1930. [68 views] The college gymnasium. Taken in between 1910 and 1930. [37 views] Dining room at Thanksgiving. Taken in between 1910 and 1930. [28 views] The dining room. Taken in between 1910 and 1930. [29 views] The science lab. Taken in between 1910 and 1930. [33 views] The business office, student financial services. [55 views] Entrance to the accounting office. [131 views] A panorama of the Normal Building (Conference office), the Administration Building, and the Sanitarium.  After 1920 [7 views] The gymnasium Columbia Auditorium [7 views] A girl's room. [9 views] Chan Shun Pavilion construction. [16 views] Wooden door with a metal handle. [0 views] Wooden door with metal handles. [0 views] Railing on a marble background. [2 views] The Atlas.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [20 views] The Atlas.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [3 views] The Atlas.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [3 views] The Tred Shed which is a bicycle repair service offered by ASWWU.  It is located in the garage behind The Atlas coffee shop. [3 views] The Atlas.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [3 views] The Atlas.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [2 views] The Atlas patio.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [3 views] The Atlas patio.  A coffee shop and study area that was partially funded by a class gift from the class of 2010.  It opened on November 3rd, 2011. [6 views] Hafner House. [1 views] Campus owned house. [1 views] The Hafner House. 103 S.W. Fourth Street. [1 views] Campus owned house. [1 views]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection : Walla Walla College/University : Buildings on Campus


All images are the property of WWU Archives 
          Photo Home / New Search / Photo Use Agreement