E. L. Mabley Archives Home Page Welcome to the WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection
Description: Union Hall was built in 1906 as the original Normal Building. It was located were Foreman Hall now resides and was removed in 1970.
Year Taken: Photographer:
WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection : Walla Walla College/University : Buildings on Campus
First | Previous | Next | Last