E. L. Mabley Archives Home Page Welcome to the WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection
Description: First campus church (now where Village Hall stands) completed in 1912 and dedicated in December 28, 1918, and burnt to the ground three weeks later.
Year Taken: 1912 Photographer:
WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection : Walla Walla College/University : Buildings on Campus : Church
First | Previous | Next | Last