E. L. Mabley Archives Home Page    Welcome to the WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection


Church

Click on picture for larger image

Description: First campus church (now where Village Hall stands) completed in 1912 and dedicated in December 28, 1918, and burnt to the ground three weeks later.

People:

Year Taken:     Photographer:

WWU Archives Digital Photo Collection : Walla Walla College/University : Buildings on Campus : Church

First | Previous | Next | Last

Comment:

Name: Email Address:

Please solve this problem (why?): eight plus five equals


All images are the property of WWU Archives 
          Photo Home / New Search / Photo Use Agreement