About Portland Campus
The Portland campus is located on the east side of the city of Portland, in northwestern Oregon.
There are two buildings:
- a nursing education building, the School of Nursing, 10345 SE Market Street, Portland OR 97216
- the residence hall, Howard F. Hansen Hall, 10355 SE Market Street, Portland OR 97216
The nursing education building houses a lobby and teacher offices, classrooms, a nursing skills lab, a student lounge, and a library.
The residence hall has rooms for men and women in separate areas. Residents may use a TV room, an exercise room, and a small kitchen. Large bathrooms are located at the end of hallways.
There are about 65 junior and 65 senior nursing students. Of these, about 52 are residents.
Student activities are planned by various student organizations--
- The Student Association seeks to provide events for spiritual and social development. Typical activities are on-campus luncheons, video nights, a barn party, canned food and toy drives, and worship for school assembly.
- The Nursing Honor Society plans fund-raising events and information sessions such as a yearly career fair. Funds are sometimes donated to charitable causes.
- The senior class on the Portland campus elects officers for activities relating to graduation in June. The nurses' pinning ceremony and college graduation take place at the main campus in College Place, Washington.
Lucille Krull, Dean
Emilie Butler, Medical-Surgical Nursing
Shelley Franco, Student Program Advisor
Debbie Lampson, Community Health Nrsg
Michelle MacLachlan, Clinical Contracts
Bruce McClay, Librarian
Mary McClay, Mental Health Nursing
Michaelynn Paul, Critical Care Nursing
Karen Tetz, Chronic Ill Nursing
Jan Vigil, Medical-Surgical Nursing
Lynn Wagner, Obstetric & Pediatric Nrsg
Carol Healy, Office Manager
Annette Riebe, Dean of Residence and Student Life
Last update on July 24, 2015