Douglas Logan, Dean
Professional Work Experience:
• Principal, Platts Research & Consulting / RDI Consulting (and predecessors), Boulder, CO [1995-2002]
• Manager, Utility Planning and Analysis, Hagler Bailly Consulting, Boulder, CO [1991-1995]
• Senior Engineer, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, San Francisco, CA [1980-1991]
Licenses and Awards:
• Professional Engineer, California and Colorado
• National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship.
“How Operating Constraints Impact the Value of Combined-Cycle Plants.” Combined Cycle Journal, Q1 2004. [with Jason Kram and Nish Dagli].
“Cost-Benefit Analysis of Power System Reliability: Two Utility Case Studies." IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 10, No. 3, August 1995 [with E. Neudorf, et al.].
“Integrated Resource Planning with Renewable Resources.” The Electricity Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2, March 1995 [with C. Neil, A. Taylor, and P. Lilienthal].
Last update on March 12, 2013