Student teaching requires formal application to the School of Education and Psychology. Student-teaching applications are due by the following deadlines prior to the year in which the student plans to enroll for the experience.
Student Teaching Orientation
Elementary Student Teaching
Secondary Student Teaching
Application Deadlines: Fall, Winter, and Spring Student Teaching for the following year are due by the end of the current fall quarter. The following documents are needed for the undergraduate student-teaching application process.
- Student-Teaching Application Directions
- Elementary Student-Teaching Application Form
- Secondary Student-Teaching Application Form
The following documents are needed for the M.A.T. in Instruction student-teaching application process.
- M.A.T. Student-Teaching Application Directions
- M.A.T. Elementary Student-Teaching Application Form
- M.A.T. Secondary Student-Teaching Application Form
Last update on May 20, 2009