Send all application information to:
Office of Graduate Studies
Walla Walla University
204 S. College Ave.
College Place, WA 99324
FAX: (509) 527-2237
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Submit a complete graduate application and $50 fee to the Office of Graduate Studies. There are two ways you can do this:
- Complete the online application and pay with a credit card online
- Print off the PDF application, write a check and mail to the address above.
- Request that each college or university you have attended send one official transcript directly to the address above (except WWU undergraduates, whose transcripts are already on file).
- Request that three persons who know your academic/professional qualities well complete reference forms and send them directly to the address given above. These individuals should not be relatives of the applicant.
- Print off the PDF reference forms, give them to the people you have contacted and request that they complete and mail them to the address given above.
- Request that Education Testing Service send a transcript of your GRE scores to the address given above (not required for MSW, MAT or person with previous masters degree). Including subject scores for some Biology applicants.
- Create a personal statement outlining your professional goals and objectives related to obtaining a graduate degree (4-6 pages or 1500 words if applying as an MSW student; 1-3 pages if applying to another program). Please submit your personal statement with your graduate application. personal statement online
- Applicants whose first language is not English should make arrangements to take the TOEFL Exam. The exam reflects fluency in English and is required of all applicants if English is spoken as a Second Language.