Office of Graduate Studies
Phone: 509-527-2421

Wilmer Hepker School of Social Work Graduate Bulletin 2012-2014

Transfer Students

Classroom courses and/or supervised field practicum completed in other nationally accredited graduate schools of social work may be accepted for credit toward the MSW degree when such courses and supervised field practicum are considered equivalent to work offered in the WWU social work program. Students accepted must complete at least 40 hours of graduate credit while in residence at Walla Walla University for the MSW degree. Please also review the Walla Walla University Graduate Bulletin policy on transfer credit.

Page maintained by Sarah Thomas
Last update on May 15, 2012