Walla Walla University Graduate Bulletin 2012-2014
Each candidate is responsible to take the appropriate, required final oral/comprehensive examination(s). Success or failure of such examinations is determined by a faculty committee. A candidate who fails a required examination is granted only one opportunity for retake after the lapse of at least one quarter. Examinations should be scheduled and taken so that the results can be known at least two weeks before spring commencement.
Request to Graduate
Two quarters prior to program completion, a Request to Graduate must be prepared on an approved form and signed by the adviser, program director, and Associate Registrar for Graduate Studies. This process will verify that the candidate has done the following:
- Reviewed a degree audit form (MSW) or completed a Program of Study (Biology, Education, Psychology),
- Attained a cumulative GPA of 3.0,
- Arranged to take appropriate oral/comprehensive examination(s),
- Ordered graduation regalia, and
- Satisfied all deficiencies and is aware that all Incompletes and In Process grades need to be completed by one month prior to graduation.
Last update on May 15, 2012